GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sweet Spot Winners and Eventide-a-long

Here is most of my Eventide blocks. Sorry the pictures are pretty blurry...
 I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with those Margarita's that I had earlier!
(kidding)
 I have a few more blocks to make  and
then the alternate block.
I actually made the alternate blocks, but I have to start over with those!
Sometimes when you get up early to sew, you need to check to see if
you really are awake when you are reading directions!
I might be back before next Tuesday to show you those blocks.

Now for the Le Petite winners
of Sweet Spot!!!


Carrie Nelson of Miss Rosie's Quilt Co. is generously offering a Layer Cake to a Le Petite participant...
there will be one chosen from Sherri's parade and one from my parade!
The winners are:
Little Miss Quilter and Paulette (no blog)



Fat Quarter Shop is offering a Layer Cake of your choice to a lucky winner...
and the winner is:
Linda at the Quilted Pineapple



The lucky winner of a $15 gift certificate from Quilters' Paradise is:
Kay! (no blog)



Quilt Taffy is offering a sweet gift certificate for their on-line store:
And the winner is:
Marica!!



Bear Paw Quilts and more is offering a nice little Moda Charm Pack of French General fabric.
The Charm Pack is called Pom Pom de Paris!


and the winner for the Moda Charm Pack is:
Red Door Quilting!!!
Congratulations to our winners and a big thank you to our Featured Quilt Shops
who donated prizes for our winners!
Please check out their stores... they do carry the patterns for Le Petite and Quilt Taffy has kits too!

20 friends stopped by to chat:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Your Eventide looks beautiful Sinta Rene!! Congratulations to the winners and thanks to the sponsors.

Q said...

Congratulations to all the lucky winners and Thanks again Sinta for the parade!

Eventide looks glorious! and from what I have been reading lately (and experiencing personally) there is time when you quilt and instructions are clear and sensible and a time when you think they are until you look at your output and start scratching your head...

John'aLee said...

Oh that quilt is lov-er-ly dahling!!

Linda said...

Your Eventide is looking so beautiful already! I totally know what you mean by not being awake enough for quilting! Been there! :-) Thanks so much! What a sweet generous prize!

karen @ badlandsquilts said...

Congrats to the winners...your Eventide blocks look fabulous!

Cardygirl said...

Yay to all the winners!

loulee said...

Eventide looks adorable.
Congratulations to all those winners.

Béa said...

Your Eventide look wonderful already.
Congrats to the winners.

Simone de Klerk said...

Love your Eventide blocks and congrats to the winners!

Kim Brackett said...

So pretty! I can't wait to see the alternate blocks combined with these. Maybe you should have coffee in the morning instead of margaritas. :-)

Debi said...

Yeah to all the winners. The Eventide is so pretty, I love that pattern.

~Marica~ said...

oh thanks so much for giving me a prize this time too. I hope that the first win gift starting to pop up soon and then I have one more to look forward to:)

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Congratulations to the winners! Eventide is looking awesome so far. It's going to be so pretty!

Michelle said...

Your quilt is beautiful!

Congrats to the winners!

Michele said...

Love your Eventide :-) Beautiful!! Congratulations to the winners.......fun prizes!

Kay said...

Love your Eventide quilt. I may just have to make that one. Thanks so much for drawing my name. It's been fun to participate in this challenge & to see everyone's different quilts.

Sherri said...

Your Eventide is absolutely beautiful...makes me really want to get working on mine...hopefully tomorrow. I wish I were using Fig Tree fabrics, too, after seeing your gorgeous quilt!

Anonymous said...

Absolutley beautiful work! I'm in awe! If you have time, please stop by my blog kiki-itssewkiki.blogspot.com and consider becoming a follower. I'm a newbie and really appreciate the support and encouragement. Blessings!

Kiera

Thelma said...

Congratulations to the winners!

So what's up with your Eventide alternate blocks, I trimmed one set of mine when they were hst's, that doesn't make for the right size qsts!

Those fig tree fabrics look great, I'm eager to see your color choice for the alternate blocks.

Sue said...

Your eventide is gorgeous ! What great progress you have made! I just LOVE your choice of fabrics !