GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Sunday, April 3, 2011

Endless Summer Parade Winners

I hope everyone enjoyed the parade yesterday!
I personally enjoyed not only making this Endless Summer pattern, but also seeing every one's version of it.
I guess I have to make a couple more of the same to try out some of your ideas!

We have some nice prizes from our featured quilt shops for our parade winners (randomly chosen)!

First of all Pam was very generous for our group- thank you Pam! 
We have two sets of patterns from Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts!


The winner chosen from Sherri's parade is: Amanda from Little Miss Quilter blog!!!
The winner chosen from my parade is: Edith at Red Door Quilting!!!!
Congratulations! These patterns look like a lot of fun!!!




The lucky winner of a $15 gift certificate from Quilters' Paradise is:
from Quilted Delights blog: Leah!

Corrie at Quilt Taffy is offering a sweet gift certificate for their on-line store:

And the winner is: Sandie from Qrazy Bout Quilts!



Bear Paw Quilts and more is offering a nice little Moda Charm Squares that are just in!
The Dragonfly Summer by Holy Taylor.
and our parade winner for the charm squares is:
Carol from Carol's Crafty Creations. Congratulations!!!


Congratulations to the prize winners and a big thank you to Pam and all of our featured quilt shops!

 

8 friends stopped by to chat:

Carol said...

I too love the parades and seeing all the different versions of the Le Petite quilts. That's awesome that I won the Dragonfly Summer charm pack. Holly Taylor fabrics are awesome. How do I let the quilt shop know my address?

Jules said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners and how lucky they had time to make it this month....as you can see none from me. :(

Q said...

Congratulations to all the winners, enjoy your prizes!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to all the winners!! Enjoy the prizes and share the creations you make from them. :)

Have a great week!

Kim said...

I loved seeing all these versions. For some reason (busy, I guess), I never got around to making this one this month, but I'm determined to make it at some point because it's so pretty! I see Mary at Quilt Hollow didn't get one made either, so I'm not alone. Thanks, as always, for hosting!

Simone de Klerk said...

Congratulations to the winners (o;

Heartspun Quilts said...

Congratulations to all of your winners. I absolutely loved seeing all of the different versions of my quilt. Thanks to Sinta and Sherri for choosing one of my patterns and for mentioning my Make-Do article. You guys ROCK!