GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, April 25, 2011

Mosaic Monday



Aren't these amazing? These are playhouses. Seriously. I think anyone of them would make a great sewing studio.  Even the kitchens are to scale. They cost in the range of 8-10 thousand.
I wonder if the parents of these lucky children would like to "adopt"???
Posted by Picasa

10 friends stopped by to chat:

Cascade Quilts said...

oh my word! I can't imagine having one of those as a kid! What FUN! Something like that would be a fabulous quilting studio for sure!

Sherryl said...

I want the one with the windmill! OMG! How great is that?

John'aLee said...

Oh so cute! And what a great idea for a sewing studio!

Wendy said...

How fun, I'd love to be sewing in one of those cute houses.

Tonya said...

Wow. Now those are cute! I think you are right, they would make for a great studio!

Kim Brackett said...

How cute! Such a far cry from the "playhouse" I had as a kid. Mine was a piece of plywood leaned against the fence. :-)

Shannon said...

I would love one of those just for me to play in. They ar amazing!

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

We have a contest like that here too. All the money goes to charity, but several little spoiled children get a really nice playhouse. I agree, I wouldn't mind having one for my quilt studio.

Carol said...

I love houses. These are the cutest playhouses ever. Yep, I would enjoy a sewing studio in one of them too.

Cyndy said...

I want the pink roofed windmill for my grand daughters... you know the ones I don't have yet... so I might use it for me in the meantime!