GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, April 9, 2012

It's Monday! BOM Rehab Time!

It's almost not fair to have rehab when I am sure there was a lot going on 
this past week for everyone.
But at least some people 
worked on their 
block of the month projects!


This is a wonderful BOM that Celine from Esprit Patch worked on. 
There are 32 stitchery blocks to this BOM called 
My Life is Beautiful. 


And from Blessings From Our Nest blog... Sherry created


this block- a finished,  March block, for Harrington and Hannah.
and also, 

this sweet little block by Gail Pan from the Arifil Designer of the Month block.
She is having a birthday and a giveaway... so please go wish her a happy birthday!
You might want to check out the link on her blog for this block while you are there.
You could make it too... just saying.



                                                     




These are a couple of finished blocks completed by Dorothy at Paws for Stitching
blog! A Jan Patek BOM from her LQS and of course Birdie Stitches!
Both are very cute!


Here is a sweet block for Heart and Home BOM made by Vivian's (Bronx Quilter).
You should see all of her Civil War  Chronicles blocks... she is getting close to the
end of that project!

Next we have the Designer Mystery BOM made by Darlene at Quilting Daze!

P4070062.jpg

I think this is my favorite block so far! 

006

Here is the same block that Cheryl made over at Polka Dot and Ric Rac.
Do you see the stem blocks? I love this setting for the blocks. 
It's a cute idea... I am wondering if it is a finishing kit from FQS?


week 2 001.JPG

And here is another beautiful block from Sandra! 
I really love this block.
I can see that this is going to be gorgeous when the blocks are all together!

I am adding a linky tool so that if I missed your BOM Rehab post, you can add it in here:



I have to admit that I did not visit the rehab this past week. But I really want to get
busy and catch up with those girls that are doing the Designer Mystery Quilt from FQS. 

13 friends stopped by to chat:

Jocelyn said...

This has been so inspiring. I've got to start working on my long lost BOM ;-)

Lesley said...

You have made some wonderful stitcheries! Love them all and it seems like you are right on track with those BOM's.

Darlene said...

Lots of wonderful blocks made in Rehab. :-)

The stems and leaves are the finishing kit for the FQS BOM. It's going to be delightful when finished.

Linda said...

What pretty blocks...I love them all!!

Carol said...

I actually finished a couple blocks for BOM Rehab. Dnt know the rules, was I supposed to email you that I finished some blocks? Looks like lots of embroidery blocks this week.

Kris said...

You are so fun Sinta! I wish I had more time to sew lately. I miss being in my sewing room!! Cute blocks!!!

Cheryl said...

This is such a wonderful, amazing, smart, incredible .... (I could go on and on) Idea!!!! And yes, like Darlene said, the stems and leaves are a part of the finishing kit. Thank you so much for getting me going again!!

Anne Heidi said...

So many pretty blocks- now I think I need to work on a BOM today since I have the day off- thank you for the inspiration!

Satu said...

Now I am really ashamed... because I did my Butterfly Garden BOM this weekend, but I was all too busy yesterday to write about it. But I'm really happy that I see so many beautiful blocks here! Rehab is a good idea, Sinta!

marcella said...

Oops! I did my post and forgot to send it to you. Oh well, I'm still working on my projects and appreciate your inspiration to get them done! Thanks for these weekly posts, it's great to visit the other blogs and see what is being worked on and get inspired to quilt.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Everybody is doing so well with this rehab. I have to get on in on the action. Maybe this weekend. I think I will have some time.

Cyndi said...

I just love to stop by your Monday BOM Rehab (even though it's now Tuesday!). Looking at all of these gorgeous blocks is so inspiring, and everyone seems to be really enjoying it, too!

XOXO,

Cyndi

Anonymous said...

I haven't been well enough to work on anything but so enjoy seeing what others are working on finishing up. Thanks for sharing.