GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring, Sunflowers and Bees

I haven't gotten much of anything completed as I look back at last month.
I did make my Schnibbles projects and
I did finish this little Sunflower quilt... for a little bay-bee who arrived a couple of  weeks ago.




Isn't she bee-autiful!


We will have all of the family home... starting NOW... for the holiday weekend!

Happy Easter!


36 friends stopped by to chat:

Sue said...

HAPPY EASTER SINTA !

Your grandchild is just so precious and I just love that sunflower quilt CUTE!!

Carol said...

Sinta your quilt is absolutely precious...out of this world...your grandbaby is even more precious!

Marie said...

The sunflower quilt is darling, as is the wee 'bee'. The perfect Easter miracle.

Ellen said...

Super cute - the quilt and the precious baby! Well done indeed.

Jane S. said...

Now that's the cutest little honeybee I've ever seen! :)

Dianne Mitzel said...

Oh, this baby bee is adorable!!! Your quilt is wonderful, lovely spring colors. enjoy your weekend, lots of spoiling will be done, I'm sure..

Kris said...

Oh, Sinta - This quilt is soooo darling and your new grandbaby is soooooooo beautiful!! Have a wonderful Easter with your family!! Kris

Teresa F. said...

The baby quilt is adotable. Love the little faces on the dresden plates. The bumble bee is the cutest!

Carrie P. said...

Oh, such a sweet quilt for a very adorable baby.

Darlene said...

Aw shucks she's adorable.

And, her quilt is adorable, as well.

paulette said...

OMGosh if that isn't the cutest baby!! Adorable!! And what a match...the cutest quilt for the cutest baby!! Can you tell me the name of your baby quilt pattern? SEW dang sweet!! Thank You!!
paulette

Cheryl said...

I heart your sunflower quilt...and what a precious little bee..so sweet!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

aww she is adorable!~ and so is her quilt! Have a happy weekend!

Cath said...

Your grand ba-bee is just so adorable and the quilt, well I love that too.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

A glorious quilt for a glorious baby.

Carol said...

Cute quilt Sinta, love the Dresden corners. Your little grand baby is adorable in the crochet bumblebee outfit, frame that picture. Happy Easter and to your family.

sandra said...

Oh she is just so sweet I just loved her little honeybee outfit.Did you make that? The quilt is so sweet to for a sweetheart.
Have a wonderful weekend you certainly deserve it. Happy Easter to you and your family. Blessings Sandra

Dandelion Quilts said...

She is so sweet and so is that special quilt.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

So very cute! Congratulations Grandma! Happy Easter too. Love the sunflower quilt.

Lesley said...

Your quilt is beautiful and your grand child is such a precious bundle of joy. What an adorable picture!

dortha said...

Beautiful grandbaby and a beautiful quilt for the lovely granddaughter. Happy Easter

Cheryl said...

Sweet quilt...love the corner design...even sweeter grandbaby!

Mary said...

Yes, she is bee-utiful! And the quilt is s.o. C.U.T.E.! I love the little faces in the centers. Drawn, embroidered, or ???

Sherri said...

I love the quilt...the dresden blade corner is amazing...was that part of the pattern?

And the baby is adorable...congratulations!

Unknown said...

Adorable, Sinta, both the baby and her quilt. Enjoy your family.

Nanette Merrill said...

What a cute bee! I love the quilt. The corners are darling.

Miss Jean said...

First of all, my quilt group is the Busy Bees and I think we have a new adorable mascot!!! Also, is that a printed pattern for the baby quilt. I love love love the corners!!!

Vesuviusmama said...

I have some of that background stripe that you have, and have been wondering what to do with it. I love your quilt!

Library Gal Quilts said...

Oh my gosh how adorable! That is one of the sweetest quilts and baby ever!!

PamKittyMorning said...

OHMYGOSH! What a cute little baby! (and darling quilt!) xo

Miss Jean said...

These pictures brightened my day. So sweet. Love the quilt Corners. Is there a pattern or a tute? If not, can you share, before I go and destroy something. (that seems to be what happens when I'm left to my own devices). <3

Carmen at Carmen's Quilts said...

I linked over my Facebook page and my FB fans are LOVING the cute dresden corners. They all want to know where to get the pattern. Do you have a pattern for this cute quilt? I think the Ba-Bee is adorable. Come on over and join in the conversation about your cutie patootie Schnibble project. Carmen - CarmensQuilts
https://www.facebook.com/#!/carmens.quilts

Hitch and Thread said...

That is a gorgeous way to do the corners! Cute baby too makes me want another!

Melody said...

Such a beautiful quilt and adorable little baby

Unknown said...

Beautiful baby...congratulations! I love your quilt. Do you have a pattern?

Karen Willems said...

I just found your blog and I love your quilt projects. Can you share where to get a pattern for this quilt, please??
I have a granddaughter on the way and would love to make her a special quilt.