GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, September 17, 2012

BOM REHAB- My Weekend Show and Tell


It feels good to be making progress and finishing this block of the month project.
I have been able to finish 2 other block of the month's that had been abandoned, work on this
one by Bunny Hill, and keep up to date with a current Fat Quarter Shop BOM program.
That's a lot of progress for some things that have been sitting in my closet, neglected, for a
very long time! 


I have the stitching done on 4 of these blocks now! I am almost half way there.
There is some embroidery embellishment and some buttons that I will be adding also,
but I will have this done and ready to hang by the first of October! 
I am excited about that!
I did manage to finish making the last of my yoyo's for Yoyoville,
another Bunny Hill project... 
I discovered when I got to the outside border, that I had not made the 3 dozen 
yoyo's that I needed! Darn! 
I also decided to work on another project yesterday...

It's by Fig Tree & Co.
These blocks are about 22" and I couldn't believe how fast that they
went together! 

I am working on the sashing right now... but this could be completed by the
end of the week! I love this star pattern... it's called Sparkle!
Here is the pattern and a photo of the cover quilt:
Redsparkle

DSC_0031
I could see making this one again... as soon as I get my hands on some of this fabric!
I used Parisville. The pattern called for a layer cake but I had 
9 fat quarters of the Tula Pink fabric
and it worked perfectly.

What did you guys do in the BOM Rehab this week?



11 friends stopped by to chat:

Theresa said...

I really like the fabrics that you're making Henrietta from and the Sparkle quilt is gorgeous, I may have to add that one to my never ending list :)

Jocelyn said...

Oh wow, I just love Sparkle. You have been a busy girl :-)

Sue said...

I love the blackbirds in your Henrietta & Sparkle is beautiful !

Carol said...

Love your Fig Tree quilt!

Carrie P. said...

I really like the fabrics you are using in the bunny hill bom and those stars. so pretty.

Izzy said...

I love your Sparkle! Beautiful colours.

Sherri said...

You are getting so much done! I love the Sparkle quilt...thinking about making the wall hanging myself!

Darlene said...

You've been a busy, busy girl. WooHoo!!!! I always LOVE everything you do. My next project is your fault LOL (need to blame someone and you're it)

:-)

Dang I keep forgetting to link up my BOM Rehab blocks - oh well - next week. :-)

Anita said...

Love all your projects, especially your cool star! Can't wait to see yoyoville :)

Satu said...

Your Henrietta is so pretty and so it's Sparkle! I also love that pattern!! What is the name of the fabric you are using?

Nanette Merrill said...

It is all really darling. Love what you are doing.