GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Book Tour "Remix"



I knew Emily as a fellow blogger...
and then went crazy over this fabric line when it came out last year, which coincided with 
my birthday... so I scooped up on the fabric,I love love LOVE it!
 But I haven't been able to cut into 
it yet...
and then she came out with 
a great book....


which caught my eye, because I have an entire family of men!
The book is great, the patterns are written so well  too!
And the style of each of the quilts are perfect for
the guys in my life and guys in general.
Anyway, Emily is doing a "Remix" and
taking those same patterns...
and going girlie with them!
I jumped on the chance to play along and made a Shabby Chic version
of one of the patterns from the book.
Starting today you can follow along and see all the 
before/after kind of shots...
I think it's going to be a lot of fun!

So come along and join us!

Sept 4: Erika from pink suede shoe blog- High Voltage

Sept 5: Lisa from love to color my world blog- Helix

Sept 6: April M. from making ends meet blog- OddBall

Sept 7: Vickie from spun sugar quilt blog- Caution

Sept 8: Me: That's My Day!- Ivy League

Sept 9: Marion from my quilt diet blog- Gamer

Sept 10: Sherri from a quilting life blog- Urban Decay

Sept 11: April R. from april rosenthal.com - Switchback

Sept 12: Tricia from notes of sincerity blog- Caution

Sept 13: Shannon from its sew shannon blog- Urban Decay

Sept 14: Shari from doohikey design studio blog- Ivy League

Sept 15: Michael from patchwork and paper- Helix

Sept 16: back to Emily of Crazy Old Ladies blog for the giveaway!

I can't wait to see everyone's quilts! 
I hope you will hop along to the featured blogs each day and
see what everyone made from Emily's book!

0 friends stopped by to chat: