GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, January 28, 2013

BOM Rehab: Something New

I was lucky enough to go to the Road to California over the weekend.
But one morning my friend and I took a little side trip down to Temecula Quilt Co.
I feel like I have a split personality in quilting style.
I love Shabby Chic but I also have a love for Turn of the Century also.
So, some of these little projects can keep my happy while I am more focused 
on my Shabby side!


Yesterday I read their blog...
Did you know that Temecula Quilt Co. is hosing a sew along!
I was on that in a heartbeat!
So, here is my 5 blocks for part I. 
I will share photos from the Quilt Show tomorrow...
but here are some from the Temecula Quilt Shop that I took.





Were you in BOM Rehab too?


9 friends stopped by to chat:

Cheryl said...

Isn't Temecula Quilt Company wonderful???? You were so close to me :-( !!!!!! Plugging along with rehab...thanks so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Someday.....maybe......Temecula!

Izzy said...

Beautiful pictures!

John'aLee said...

The way you described your likes sounds like me too. And it's hard to find where we fit! Love your BOM Rehab!!

Michele said...

Oh, lucky you! I drool over their shop photos!

Lesley said...

Your blocks are perfect! Thank you for sharing your visit...I love Temecula quilt shop but can only visit virtually! Their little QALs are always so wonderful...will look forward to seeing your little quilt progress!

Cindy said...

Sinta, please help me remember - is Temecula Quilt shop in Old Town Temecula? I've been there but it's been quite some time ago so I don't remember.

I LOVE their quilt along. I'm going right now to check it out.

Sue said...

How lucky you are to be able to go the that Road to California show & Temecula ! Thanks for all the great pictures ! Maybe one day I will be able to go and see both.

Debbie Brinkmann said...

Thanks for sharing your article. I really enjoyed reading it. Here is another profile you may find interesting. It will increase your clicking speed. By reading this profile, you will become the fastest clicker in the game. The Scroll Test will be much easier for you. Check it out.