GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Quilts~ Naturally

I wanted to show you some of the photos I took while I was at the 
Road to California.
I am always amazed at the talent of other quilters...  and very humbled also!

The quilts that are nature scapes are beautiful.

The border on this one is pleated. 

The squirrel looks lifelike here! Like it actually has fur!

This was a nice one. 

A Monet influenced art work.

Gorgeous!

Do you see their reflection in the water?

This one is beautiful... I have a certain fondness for
pine trees.
I have a fondness for sea turtles as well! 

These are quilts that I really enjoy but I never would attempt.
It's a whole other ball game for me! I quilt because I can't paint!
And I need straight lines please!!!
Never-the-less, I can appreciate the creativity and the labor of love
in each and every one of these.
I will show some other traditional quilts tomorrow.
And remember... 
Friday is a parade of your favorite Schnibbles!

7 friends stopped by to chat:

Sue said...

WOW! Thanks for sharing these pictures ! Each of these quilts are truly a work of art & something I would never attempt

Lesley said...

Unbelievable! Thank you for sharing!

Aunt 'Reen said...

Such amazing and beautiful quilts!

Anonymous said...

I paint but nothing quite as detailed as these! I thought the first one was their photo and my first thought was there are no mountain goats in S. CA! These are amazing!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

WOW. Stunning work.

diana569 said...

Hi Sinta,

I've been looking thru past posting on your blog. Getting so many ideas.... love it..... Could you tellme the name of the pattern for the Sunflower quilt you made for you Grandaughter, Evelyn Rae. I'm expecting a GreatNiece and would love to make that for the shower. :)

Grit said...

Wow, wow, wow....amazing, fantastic, wonderful.
Grit from Germany