GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, January 21, 2013

BOM REHAB: WHERE YOU THERE TOO?

Yeah! It's Monday!
I really don't know why that is exciting...
other thank it's BOM Rehab time!
For some people they get today off from work for a holiday.
That would be exciting... but I'm not one of those people.

I do have something to show for BOM Rehab though!
These are my Betsy's Closet embroideries.
I am just finishing up my 5th one!
It has been a slow process... but I am making progress.
That is the important part.

Were you in the Rehab too?

9 friends stopped by to chat:

Josie said...

Those embroideries are so cute. I'm going to enjoy watching this project grow. Keep up the good work ;o)

Cheryl said...

YIPEEEEEE....I am so excited Sinta..two more blocks! I can't thank you enough for Rehab!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting again! It keeps me motivated! I love those embroidery blocks too. I hope to do that pattern some day. Yours look great!

Cindy said...

Sinta, your stitching is so darling! You do "rehab" quite well.

Izzy said...

Very cute! No rehab for me this week... Too busy quilting those UFOs! :-). But I hope to be in rehab next week - this month's FQS BOM just arrived.

Lesley said...

Your stitcheries are wonderful! You are over halfway there! Yay you!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Betsy has some very cute clothes in her closet!

Anonymous said...

I just love your Betsy's Closet! You're probably more anxious to see it finished than me but not by much.

Kristen King said...

Look at all you hard work. I need to get started on those too...oh do I have a lot to finish!