GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, February 4, 2013

BOM Rehab & More

Of course no sewing got done on Super Bowl Sunday!
But I was able to play in my sewing room on Saturday...


Remember that bundle of fabric from Fat Quarter Shop?
Remember that I was trying to decide on a pattern 
to use with it?
Well, I one of the patterns I was thinking about was this pattern


(photo found on the web)

but I wasn't sure if there would be enough fabric
but I threw caution to the wind and I
went for it....

Here is my first block!
The pattern is called Milky Way by Fig Tree & Co. 
I am liking it!!! I can't wait to get the next block made!


But back in BOM Rehab... 

I was finishing up my Pam Buda quilt along blocks.


I was also working on the Temecula Quilt Co. quilt along.

So were you in the BOM Rehab too...
or were you too busy with Super Bowl?





15 friends stopped by to chat:

Sherry said...

I did complete a block this week but even though I did not watch much of the game my weekend was so busy I did not get the chance to sew. I hope to get back at it.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Your Milky Way block is gorgeous!

Cheryl said...

I love throwing caution to the wind! Your block is so pretty!!! Yippeeeee...I made it to Rehab. It was touch and go there...so big relief!

Debbie said...

I have been eyeing that pattern for a while...Your fabrics look great!

Anita said...

Oooh I love that fabric with that pattern! I'm still deciding what fabric to use, Christmas or Patriotic. Yours looks very yummy too, yikes more decisions :)

Kris said...

Your first block is faboo, Sinta!! Can't wait for the rest!!

Cindy said...

I have to admit. No sewing was done on Sunday. I baked and cooked literally til just before the game. Then, it was ALL game for hubby, son, DIL and myself. I "do" football. LOL

marcella said...

That milky way block is great! Can't wait to see this quilt progress.

No sewing here on Sunday. I've been working on a baby quilt and need to make that 4th Pam Buda block (I truly HATE paper piecing so I'm procrastinating)

Linda in Calif. said...

I love the Milky Way block you did. I love the quilt design and your fabrics are so pretty. It will be a beautiful quilt.

Anonymous said...

I got my Sinta bundle in the mail yesterday! Love what you have started and I'm still looking through my favorite patterns and magazines to decide on mine. I made it to rehab this week too! Thanks for hosting it again, and every week!

Sewn With Grace said...

Oh my word, your milky way block is stunning! Those fabrics are beautiful!

Wendy said...

I loved the Milky Way pattern the first time I seen it and you just stepped it up a notch for me...I love it!

Satu said...

Your first Milky Way block is adorable! I also considered to sew row along blocks, but I decided to finish one more block for Pumpkinville! So I was at BOM Rehab last Sunday;o)

chatterboxblondie said...

LOVE you Milky Way Block Sinta!! Too cute!

Abby said...

I love the Milky Way pattern. It is on my to do list. How long did the block take you to complete? It looks kind of complicated. I'd love to hear what someone else thinks!