GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Thursday, February 21, 2013

I'm Following Lori! (over at Jolly Jabber)


Yesterday JJ blogged about the big news over at Bee In My Bonnet...
  Lori Holt's new ruler sets! Lori has such sweet fabrics and fun projects too!
BUT... (drum roll please)

I'm being interviewed over at the Jolly Jabber today!

It was exciting enough to get to pick a Blogger's Choice bundle for
 Kimberly Jolly at the Fat Quarter Shop!
And being on the Jolly Jabber blog is an extra special treat!

You can see some photos of what I am making with the beautiful bouquet
of  fabrics ... using this pattern...

My group includes a helping of fabrics from Pam Kitty Morning "Love" collection, 
a dash of Brenda Riddle's Hill Farm collection
and a smidgen of Riley Blake, and a little bit of this and that too!


They have a little "guessing game" going on also... which enters you into 
into the drawing to win one of these fat quarter bundles!

If my purchase arrives from Fat Quarter Shop today... I will
be showing you this quilt again soon with the border fabric on it.
I couldn't decided so I bought two...
this one...


and this one... 
so, if you can, hop over to Jolly Jabber and look at my quilt and help me decide 
which border to use.
(and while you are over there... you can enter to win my bundle)

Oh... and this will be the binding!
Thanks!

13 friends stopped by to chat:

Lesley said...

Congrats! Your bundle is beautiful...and so are all the projects you are working on!

Carol said...

Awesome Sinta, I'm going to go check it out right now.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on all the publicity! Getting to rock star status :) I think you will end up with the lighter pink fabric, just as a guess. Both would be great.

Linda in Calif. said...

How exciting! I do love these fabrics too - I'm currently making Terrier Town from them.

Jocelyn said...

I saw your interview and your fabrics are beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Love your bundle! I definitely think the pink border is great. I think the red would over-power the delicate pinks you've got in your bundle.

Betty Lou said...

Great bundle with awesome colors.

Kris said...

Heading over now. How exciting!
xo Kris

Cindy said...

You deserve the wonderful attention coming your way, Sinta.

Now to that decision.......hmmmmm.....

Kay said...

As much as I like the red fabric, I think your quilt would look best with the pink boreder. Can't wait to see it finished.

trish said...

I am soo happy for you!!! :o)

Lisa D. said...

I think I would have had to buy 2 and audition them - they both look like great choices, and I love your binding!

Nanette Merrill said...

Your fabric choices are great. I saw them on FQS the other day and said "ohhh"