GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Yummy!


Aren't these the cutest paintings?
I saw these in my favorite shop in Carmel. 
The Carmel Bay Company.


If only I had walls in my kitchen/dinning area!
I haven't given up on getting one or two (three) of these yet...I'm still thinking
of a place to put them. 

 Here I am looking at Pebble Beach Golf Course... the 9th hole...
maybe 7th.


I could sit here for days on end.
But today...
I'm looking at this!

12 friends stopped by to chat:

Betty Lou said...

Good one, Sinta. You had me there for a minute, but the snow is beautiful too.

Auntie Pami said...

I love that area, ESP in July (garlic fest)

Cindy said...

Oh my word - you guys DID get some snow. We did too - big, beautiful flakes.

Needled Mom said...

It was a cold storm, wasn't it?

Love those cute paintings.

Cheryl said...

Love those pictures... the real ones too!!! We got snow last night too...amazing!!

Kris said...

Those are great pictures!!! And I love looking at Pebble Beach too. So gorgeous! But the last photo for me, is the best!!!
XO Kris

Sherri said...

I do love the paintings!

How close are you to Paso Robles? My husband has family there...such a beautiful area!

Lesley said...

Aren't you a teaser! Your snow pic is actually quite gorgeous...stay warm!

LesQuilts said...

I have been there too and seen that beautiful view!
Take care, Leslie

trish said...

Oh you lucky girl. I love Carmel!! I miss California so much. sniff.

Sarah said...

Woah, not what I expect to see in a picture of California! Enjoy it whilst it lasts.

Fiona said...

Hahaha.... Love the paintings but they may make me think bout wanting the real ones too often