GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Sunday, April 7, 2013

Srap Basket Sunday



I had some time to play in Scrap Basket Sunday this morning...
and  get another 12 blocks finished for my Scrappy Fireworks quilt!
I am so thrilled to have 24 blocks done now! Only 144 to go!
I might be exaggerating!

But time for play is over with...
I have two of our sons along with 2 of their friends outside mowing
and weed eating right now, so I have got to go do my part... like plant some flowers!!!

Posted by Picasa

9 friends stopped by to chat:

Donna said...

Your scraps are amazing! lol. This quilt is going to look great.

Carol said...

Your blocks are looking awesome Sinta...it's going to be a very wonderful quilt!

Kim said...

Isn't it a nice day today for being out in the yard? I bought some tomato plants yesterday that I want to get out and plant too. Love your blocks so far! Thanks for playing. One of the Sunday scrappers is using her scraps to make Hat Trick--nice idea, eh?!

Auntie Pami said...

I like your new blog background!

Michele said...

Love those scrappy blocks! How sweet of your sons and their friends to pitch in :-)

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

I wish it was warm enough to plants flowers here. Lovely blocks as usual. :)

Raewyn said...

Great looking blocks!!! I've been considering getting this book - looks like I may have to...! Glad you managed to fit in a little scrapping before you got out into the garden.

Cathy said...

Love your blocks. How large or should I say small are they? Hugs

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to say that your part was cooking! Do you loan your sons out? My yard could use some help now that winter is over.

Pretty blocks!!!