GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Friday, September 13, 2013

Doing A Little Dance



I'm doing the Churn Dash and Dresden shuffle this week... and it looks like I will
be continuing through the weekend too!

Just over a week left until Autumn equinox.
So this might be the last chance for summery fun...
then it will be time to curl up with a book and a throw
and feel the Fall breeze in the air!
Which reminds me...
I had better check and see how I'm doing with my
Summer of Fun project list!
Time is a tickin'.


Posted by Picasa

6 friends stopped by to chat:

Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

Loving that pink hexagon pillow and the churn dash blocks are great too!!

Kris said...

I am trying to play catch up. I just read about your son's horrible ordeal!!! Yikes, that is scary!!! Take care my friend!
xo Kris

Izzy said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the Churn Dash and Dresden blocks.

gailss said...

Love your display of summer projects. I also am looking forward to fall...lots of fresh cool air and wonderful colors!

Thimbleanna said...

Yep -- only a week left to finish up those summer lists -- I'm cramming to finish mine LOL. LOVE LOVE LOVE those churn dash blocks!

Nanette Merrill said...

I used to not like churn dash for some reason. But I love them now. Yours are delicious.