GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Where Have I Been?

I must have gotten lost somewhere between going to Road to California...
and coming back home!
It's been a week since I have posted!
You haven't seen too many pictures from the show already have you?

I thought I would share some of mine...
I guess I should have saved this quilt for last!
(he he)

I have a great time at this quilt show but 
most importantly, there was some fabulous shopping to be done.
A little bit here and a little bit there!
One of my favorites was
My Red Door Designs.. their little store is amazing!

I love Dresden quilts... and versions 
thereof.

An amazing piece of art.


Eye spy a Jaybird quilt...
this was Science Fair entered in the show.

A beautiful traditional quilt.

A very fun alphabet quilt.

Another amazing art quilt.

They also had a fantastic exhibit of
signature quilts.

And an exhibit of modern quilts.

And some quilts that were no doubt made 
by saints!

I love this quilt... Green Tea.
A lot of people are making the designers' other
pattern: Gypsy Wife. Both are very fun quilts.

I think this one was made out of wool.

Here was a gorgeous embroidery quilt in monotone.

And that's not all! But you will have to wait to see the 
photos that focus on the shopping!!! Woohoo!

Oh, and a newsflash: 
Our February 1st AYOS Schnibbles Parade  is going to
be postponed until Monday Feb. 3rd.
Sherri is away at a wonderful retreat... and
we don't want to have the parade without her...
or DO we?!!! ha
That means... we have another weekend to finish our Jersey Girl quilts!

11 friends stopped by to chat:

JoAnne said...

I love the eye-candy. Yes, if you had put that first picture last, you could have said, "this one is last, butt first." hehe

Sue said...

WOW! Thanks for sharing all of these quilts ! Just beautiful ! Welcome back !

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Oh what fun!! I wish I could've been a lady bug on your shoulder! :-)

Wendy said...

Great quilts! Thanks for the show! Looking forward to Monday!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Beautiful quilts, thank you gor sharing and glad you had fun.

Kris said...

I wish we could have met up. I love the Road show....and hated to miss it. Next year. Beautiful quilts!
xo Kris

Kim said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. I will try and go next year. Just don't like driving by myself.

Thimbleanna said...

I love quilt shows -- well I should say good quilt shows LOL. It looks like this was a great one -- thanks for sharing some photos!

Jeanna said...

Some really pretty quilts there. Thanks for sharing... can't wait to see the shopping!

Michele said...

WooHoo! Extra time is just what I needed LOL! I was just about to stop reading blogs and go put the borders on my Jersey Girl quilt. Now I can do more blog reading :-) Thanks so much for sharing the wonderful quilt pictures :-)

Dee said...

I love seeing the art quilts. I'm always amazed when the quilter can make it look so life like. By the way, love the first one! I wish I had read your post earlier though. I worked so hard to finish my Schnibbles quilt in time for today and didn't realize we had a couple of extra days. Too funny! That'll teach me to keep up with my blog reading.