GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Book Love



When I am not sewing... my other favorite place to be 
is in my kitchen!

I was asked to give a little book review for you

Kitchen Stitches has 13 contributors and they put together
an super fun book!  I am pretty sure you know
all of them because they are wonderfully inspiring
bloggers!

I really enjoyed all the projects in this book...
 they have a modern fun look.
It would be great for making gifts too. 
I know my daughter in law would love the book...
and better yet, she would love for me to make her 
some of the fun things in it!
So, it's a great book to keep handy for gift giving!


Don't you love these place mats?


And this set of place mats with table runner is super cute!


I personally love... and need these pot handles. 
They call them "Too Hot To Handle Potholders".



I would love to make this and a coordinating one for my mini crock pot...
wouldn't that be cute?

Check this project out...
Adorable napkins and picnic blanket! 
I love the rick rack... and the round napkins!


And look at this!
This is a coupon holder... but I would need that second one
to be a little summer bag for me too!

You need to check out the Martingale blog to see more and to watch the 
cute videos they have put together for this book and it's projects!


6 friends stopped by to chat:

Cathy said...

I like the bag on the cover of the book, though I don't often carry unwrapped loaves of bread around. Maybe if I lived in Paris...

Sue said...

Alot of great gift giving ideas in this book

Thanks for sharing :-D

Connie said...

Wow! Wonderful ideas.
Looks like a very cool book. I love the table runner and the place mats . . . gorgeous :)
Thanks for sharing.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Jeanna said...

Great book Sinta. Thanks for the review and sharing some pics.

Wendy said...

Great review Sinta. I love the placemats! I may have to look for this book at the Arizona Quilt Show in two weeks. Thanks for the heads up!

MaryB said...

Love Love the placemate and table runner. I may have to get this book.