GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spring is in the Air!

(photo from Sew 4 Home)

I'm sure it's no surprise to you that
I am a Fig Tree fan. 
When I think of Spring...
 I think about the signature colors of "Fig Tree".

I haven't been doing any quilting in the
last week! 
I was out of town for most of the last week. 
So, when you can't quilt...
you can only think about quilting! Right?

(Joanna's quilt)

I already have Sail Away on my "list" for the next
"quarter" of 2014. 
I bought the kit last year.
But today, something else got added to the list!
I saw on Craftsy that the Fig Tree class was on
sale for 63% less than the normal price.
I signed up in a heartbeat. I love the opportunity to take
a class from the designer...


I did the same for Swoon... a class by Thimble Blossoms.
It's not just about what they are teaching but often extra tips and
techniques are shared... and if you can learn a thing or two in a 
class I always feel like it's worth it.


Besides, it's not just one class but more like a 4 in 1. 
And what would you pay for 4 patterns? 
.... exactly, 
that's why I signed up for the class.




I have a very healthy stash of Fig Tree fabrics
 already... and this gives me the 
opportunity to revive them!



I hope I get back into my sewing room soon... 

I need to keep up with myself!

P.S. Coincidentally, you can see more of the Spools Quilt on Joanna's blog today!

7 friends stopped by to chat:

Jeanna said...

I LOVE Craftsy classes and you have chosen a great one!

Sherrill said...

Hmm, musta been a 1 hour sale as it's still Wed. and when I went to peek, they were regular prices. Dang!

Kris said...

LOve her stuff!!! Have fun!!
XO Kris

Chelle (Dana) said...

I have taken both of those classes on Craftsy. Actually, I've taken both of Camille of Thimble Blossoms classes on Craftsy. I loved them all.

moosecraft said...

I'm quickly becoming a Fig Tree fan also! I love the dresden design you have pictured here... and her fabrics are soooo Spring!

Dee said...

Thanks for the heads up! I had no idea the classes were on sale. There are several I'd like to take. I love Joanna's fabrics too!

greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

Joanna's class is really good. I watched it in a hotel room on my iphone during business travel. I needed a diversion!