GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Friday, August 29, 2014

End of the Week Mosaic

 I missed the mid week mosaic so 
I thought I would give you something "cool" to
look at!



I haven't had a chance to do much sewing this week. 
But midweek I did have an opportunity
 to meet up with Miss Luella aka Debbie.

It was the highlight of my week!
She gave me her favorite little pinkeep  That
I had admired on her blog.


She doesn't post any more. She is an Instagram kind of girl now!
You can find her at: missluella1


I do have high hopes of working on a little Schnibble project over the weekend.
But I do need to take a drive down to southern Ca. and see my mom and family.


Oh, and that reminds me...
since it's a holiday weekend (which I didn't really remember until the other day)
we will be posting the Parade of Schnibbles on Sept 2nd instead of the 1st. 
I hope that is okay with you!

6 friends stopped by to chat:

Kris said...

Safe travels to So Cal! It's HOT!!
XO Kris

Anonymous said...

Very sweet gift!

Anonymous said...

I'm so looking forward to your AYOS announcement today (I hope). I just posted my blog entry for the prior year recap - I will send you an email!

Anonymous said...

I'm so looking forward to your AYOS announcement today (I hope). I just posted my blog entry for the prior year recap - I will send you an email!

Jeanna said...

That was a refreshing mosaic... perfect for this warm (HOT) weather.

Love the pin keep too!

Nancy said...

A question - on Sherri's site she said that Little Bites was for October, does that mean October 1st? And we make it this month?