GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Coffee Koosie-ness


Have you heard about the new You Tube video from Fat Quarter Shop?
Kimberly made a great tutorial and has 
a free pattern for you to make this Coffee Koozie!

You can read more on the Jolly Jabber or click on the link above for the video.



                                                     

It such a cute little item and it just uses
a dozen 2 1/2" squares, a little bit of backing fabric
and a scrap of batting... oh, also a hair tie and a cute button...
then you are good to go!
It fits a SB cup perfectly...
but I thought I would also try it on my coffee (tea) cup. 


No coffee for me but I love my Earl Gray!



But then I found another perfect little use
for the Coffee Koozie...


Around my creamer! 
I always have a little drip when I pour the cream...
so this one stays with the creamer!

And I will take my other one "to go"!

I think this took about 15 minutes to make
and half the time was arranging the fabric and
finding a hair tie! 
I am giving this one to a friend...
I am going to place it the empty SB cup along with a little gift card.
Easy peasie lemon squeezie!
Thank you Fat Quarter Shop!

(maybe I need another one for my water bottle)!



3 friends stopped by to chat:

sunny said...

Very cute, and a great gift idea!!

Jeanna said...

I did see Jocelyn's video. These are great and I love your gift idea.

gailss said...

Cute Sinta and think there could be many uses when you think about it....love the creamer idea!