GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, February 23, 2015

Stitched!


AGF Stitched with Kimberly!

Today is going to be a fun day...





This is the special anniversary of Art Gallery Fabrics!
Fat Quarter Shop and a group of bloggers are
joining in the celebration and showing you
a project made with their fabrics.
We all used the Birchen quilt pattern but had the freedom to change it up!





So, this is my version of the pattern.



I used all the blocks... I just put them together 
differently.




I chose the fabric line called Indelible.
It has a nature feel to it but has a soft romantic side.
It seemed a perfect fit for me and the area where I live.

Indelible: impossible to remove or forget. Enduring, unfading, unforgettable, haunting.





I wish I could have gotten a photo fast enough... I actually startled a small group of
deers when I came out to take these pictures.

Then I came inside to show where this 
wall hanging and pillows were really going to reside.



There is a You Tube video on how to make this pattern
 that Kimberly is showing today.
You can find it here at this link.

Here is the link for the free Birchen Quilt pattern.

Kimberly also has a quilt kit available for this pattern at Fat Quarter Shop.



Seriously... you really can feel the difference!

13 friends stopped by to chat:

Kris said...

Really beautiful Sinta! Seeing those lichen covered rocks really makes me miss Bass Lake!!!
XO Kris

krislovesfabric said...

Yours is my fave of the ones I've seen, beautiful!

Hildy said...

Your quilt and the pillows are really beautiful! And I love the pictures you've taken outside:-)

gailss said...

Checked out the FatQuater video and love your fabric choice too ...really nice colors Sinta

KathleenD said...

Love your pinwheel version of the Birchen quilt! Your border treatment is excellent. The HST pillow is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Cori said...

Nice idea for a wall hanging, you did a fantastic job.

Needled Mom said...

That looks fantastic and looks so pretty with the pillows.

Lesley said...

Beautiful quilt! So gentle and soft. Well done!

Marie said...

There's just nothing like Art Gallery Fabrics, is there. LOVE them, and your wall hanging too.

Thimbleanna said...

SO pretty! And it was meant to be -- seeing the deer and using that fabric!

Jeanna said...

I love that quilt and the pillows. They look great in the bedroom.

Shanna said...

Beautiful fabrics! I love how one pattern can inspire so much and so many, way to go and thanks so much for sharing!

Shah Sazib said...

WOW! I love this fabric design. I found another fabric store which is Broadway Fabrics.