GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Thursday, April 16, 2015

Something in the Tulip Patch


I have been working on my tulip garden this week.
But then this little girl arrived...


This is Elsea Reese. 
She is Evelyn's little sister!
( grand daughter #2 for me)!

It was a mad rush to the hospital... she was born one minute after
entering through the doors!
Total time of labor= 2 hours.
My son and DIL will not forget that ride soon!



This was such a fun pattern to work on.

I had been in a little bit of a slump.


But Vintage Tulips was just what I needed.
Thimble Blossoms has a new line of fabric coming
out called Hello Darling (I think) that she uses 
with this pattern... but I couldn't wait.

Pam Kitty Morning fabric is always good to use right?

12 friends stopped by to chat:

Polly said...

The tulips are just so pretty and springy!! Love it!! But the baby is simply precious!! What a blessing for you all!!

Mtclifford said...

Congratulations! You must be thrilled! You got a beautiful new Granddaughter and your Sewjo back!

Hildy said...

Your new granddaughter is so sweet! And everything looks good with PMK love your tulips!
Your package arrived today, thank you, thank you, thank you:-)

Wendy H said...

Very pretty quilt top, it really says spring! Glad they made it to the hospital in time, you have a beautiful granddaughter!

pam said...

You are so blessed to have grandbabies. Your tulips are lovely and I think PKM fabric looks great in just about any quilt block. I'm currently using PKM on my second quilt from Camille's Retro book.

Thimbleanna said...

PKM fabric is ALWAYS a great idea!!! And your new little granddaughter is adorable -- you lucky, lucky girl. Congratulations!!!

gailss said...

Congrats on your new granddaughter and she is just adorable....also your Tulips are so sweet and can't wait to see these together.

Suze said...

Glad they made it to the hospital - I know about those fast labors. She is beautiful. I love the tulips - do you know where I can find the pattern - I love tulips.

Sherry said...

Congratulations on your new granddaughter. So glad they made it to the hospital just in time. I love the fabrics and design of your tulip quilt top. It really says spring.

Unknown said...

Is there a pattern for this sweet quilt. Would love to make one for a baby gift

Cheryl said...

Congrats on your new Granddaughter!

Beausoleil Quilts said...

Congratulations. She is lovely. Love the tulips too.