GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Friday, June 19, 2015

12 Years Old Already?!?



Have you been over to Fat Quarter Shop?



Earlier this week was the start of the Fat Quarter Shop birthday bash!
They are 12 years old now! 
How sweet is that?
Sending out special birthday
 wishes to the Jolly family and also to the
staff of Fat Quarter Shop 
for always being on the top
of their game!
You want it? They got it.

 Always helpful!
 Excellent service!

Did I mention friendly?
That's really important to me!

So I hope you take advantage of their daily sales
through next week and help them celebrate.

Happy 12th... and many more!



Did I forget to show you this quilt I made as a sample for FQS?
Here it is! It's made using Lori Holt's newest fabric line:
Modern Minis! 



Here is the group... it should be in stores any minute!



This sweet panel is in the line also!

Doesn't she always have something fun up her sleeve?

Have a good weekend!

I have been on a salad frenzy. 

This is the dish I am bringing 
 to the annual 
picnic at the lake on Sunday. 

Single servings in plastic cups...
how does that sound?



recipe at Creme de la Crumb


1 friends stopped by to chat:

Helen L said...

The quilt is beautiful!! I just got my Lori Holt fabric in the mail a few days ago and LOVE it!!! And have you tried the salad yet? Would you let us know how it turns out? Thanks!! Hugs, H in Healdsburg