GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Friday, October 2, 2015

What Did I Do in September?

I haven't taken a look back to see what I accomplished in the previous month in
a while, so I thought today would be a good time to do that.

This is a sew along... that got staled. 
I plan on returning to it this month.


The pattern is Viola, and I am anxious to return to
this project... I am working with such fun bright Kaffe fabrics.
It's different for me, but I am liking it so far.



My Welded quilt got completed.
I love these fabrics and it was a fun pattern to make.


This is one of three mini projects that I am working on to "share" at my retreat coming 
up this month.


This is also a project that I had started to "share" at my retreat. I am 
happy to say that I am much farther along with it... I just need a little
bit of time to do the last bit, and hopefully I will get to it this weekend.

More fussing for the retreat: I did make 45 lanyards
and put together prizes.

This next month I have some Bee keeping to do!
As in... catching up with my sewing Bee, the Bees Knees, 
on the blocks I haven't gotten off my table yet!

I will feel better when that gets done.

I also have some Farm Girl blocks to make... 
how about you?

But before any of that... I have some birthday celebrating to do!
Yesterday was the day... but tonight is the birthday bash and
the rest of the weekend I have house guests... so 
I am looking forward to it all!

What they don't know tonight....
I have a pop quiz for them.
I have a list of 10 questions...
"about me".
The person who gets the most correct answers gets a gift from me!
It's all friends and family... it shouldn't be too hard for them!
Or could it???

9 friends stopped by to chat:

T Holzer said...

Happy Birthday and have a wonderful evening. Yes, I have my Farmers Wife blocks done and loved every minute of it! I ended up making 5 instead of three because I was addicted!! I'm loving the project and regretting not doing the first one because I did buy the book and fabric and its still in the container waiting patiently.

Auntie Pami said...

What a fun game! Happy late birthday!

Hildy said...

I hope you had a great birthday party! The quiz sounds fun and reminds me of one on a friend's wedding last month. Let us know how your family and friends did.
Love all your projects:-)

Patty said...

Happy birthday! Have a fun day with family and friends.

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday! If one of the questions is, "what is the hobby I am most prolific at?" I would get at least one question right, because it has to be quilting! I love your quilt with the red and blue "leaves". It has such a lovely scrappy look to it. Have fun with your family tonight.

O'Quilts said...

Lovely work you have been doing Birthday girl!!

Thimbleanna said...

What a fun idea to do the pop quiz for your family and friends. I hope you had a wonderful birthday weekend!

allthingzsewn said...

How did your birthday bash Go? Did your family know as much about you as they thought they did. I came visiting from Slammin'the Screen Door. I'm following and hope to become good friends.
Have a great day
Tonia

Linda in Calif. said...

Oh Happy Belated Birthday - and what a great idea to have a list of question about you!! I love it and might still that idea, IF I can remember it in April. I do love your basket quilt. So pretty. Good luck working on these this month.