GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The Waiting Begins

I am just crazy over several of the new fabric lines and new designers
I have seen in the photographs from Spring Market!
I have pinned several to my Fabric Frenzy board on Pinterest.

But what I am really over the moon about is this quilt...

Here is what I read about the book:

In Modern Heritage Quilts, Amy takes traditional 
piecing methods and traditional blocks 
and combines those, while giving great tips on 
how to make your project feel modern.


(photos by B. Kane for Martingale publications)

I can not wait to get my hands on a copy of 

It doesn't get released until June 7th... 
so I have to wait a couple of weeks.

That might give me some time to finish up 
a couple of other fabrics...
and maybe start  playing with some 
fabrics from my stash.

There are several other quilts in the book
that I am also smitten with this quilt.
I think that traditionally
 it's called a Canoe block/



Here are some other photos of the quilts.



I'm sure I need this book in my collection...
just to enjoy!


and I am sure Amy has a lot more


to share about her new book over on her blog.


Hopefully there will be a blog hop when the book does get released!




6 friends stopped by to chat:

Kristie said...

Thanks for sharing! I'm thinking that I may need to get this book as well.
Blessings...Kristie

Hildy said...

Looks like a great book!

Loris said...

I agree with you about Amy's book. It looks wonderful! I also love the Martingale website. I end up purchasing more books from them because they show the quilts inside. Landauer and CT should learn from them :-)

Shelley said...

Hi Sinta! That quilt with the canoe block is so interesting. .love it!

Sherry said...

This looks like a fabulous book. Thanks for sharing.

QuiltNut Creations said...

such great quilts! looks like I need to add this book to my list.