Wednesday, September 21, 2016

First Day of Fall: Show and Tell





I had family come up for a visit last week...
consequently, there was a cleaning and shopping to do 
beforehand and the fun and activities that come 
with having a house guest.
I took time off from work so I could really 
enjoy the visit!

However, none of those activities 
have allowed me to step one foot inside
my sewing room!
But now
 I think I have recovered...
and I am thinking 
about fall!




Today, I thought I could at least
 share a few quilts of Autumn Past!



Of course that includes Fig Tree & Co. because 
Fig Tree and Fall just seem to go together!


Then there was this fun fall quilt I made last year...
The fabric is Sweet As Honey and there is a video of the 
pattern here.





Here is another, slightly different kind of
 Autumn quilt I made...
I think it was the year before last. 

I am way behind on quilt these!!!

Happy first day of Fall!

9 comments:

Ariane said...

These fall quilts are all beautiful!

Hildy said...

Love your fall quilts! And your in good company a lot of my quilt tops are still unquilted too;-)

gailss said...

Always love seeing your quilts and so glad fall is finally here. Have to say your quilts are just lovely and now guess I will have to dig around and pull out some fall color too! ;)))

Jeanna said...

Such pretty quilts. What is the pattern of the first one? I have some Autumn Woods by Katie & Birdie that would work.

Annemieke said...

Thanks for showing fall quilts. I love this season. The first one is my favourite I think.
Groetjes
Annemieke

Annemieke said...

Thanks for showing fall quilts. I love this season. The first one is my favourite I think.
Groetjes
Annemieke

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful quilts!

Mary Burnette said...

Oh what beautiful quilts. Can you tell what size block the leaf quilt is made from. They look absolutely stunning. Thank you Mary
mburnette912@bellsouth.net

Material Girl said...

That Fig Tree falling leave quilts is one of my favorites. I wish I could find a jelly roll of that fabric yet. So pretty- lucky you!