GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Saturday, November 19, 2016

For My Bookshelf

(photo borrowed from Pinterest)

Have you seen this quilt from Market?
It's by Laundry Basket Quilts.

Edyta has a new book that has just been released...

The quilt is called Quilter's Patch.


The photography is so beautiful in this book!

The Fat Quarter Shop will be starting a Block of the Month 
program to make this quilt... if you are interested!
It will begin in January.
Here is the information on it.




I would love a garden like this!



And until next Spring...
I have this book to look at!

I might make the quilt and use my stash but the 
BOM is very appealing... for only $20 ish  per month.
FQS is always very generous with their fabrics
 and 
pick the perfect ones...
 taking that headache out of the equation! 

I for one wouldn't miss a Laundry Basket Quilts book.
I love them all!




3 friends stopped by to chat:

Hildy said...

It's not my kind of quilt but I'm sure it'll look amazing if you make it:-)

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I love love this quilt--but think I would just want to get the book as I probably would not make mine so busy--and not sure I can afford the money each month to get the bom from online--thanks for sharing the quilt and the book--it is something I will think about for sure--
love and laughter, di

Clare said...

I have my own copy of this delightful book,came in the post the other day. Maybe we can do a SAL together. Not sure with cost of postage go with Fat 1/4 shop but would be nice using what I have. :) Happy Stitching.