GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Blessings and Good Cheer



(this is Jol fabric by Northern Quilts for Moda Fabrics)

Well, I have been missing my sewing room and it seems
I have been missing my blog for a couple of weeks now too!


December is a marathon of activity and added to it...
this little sweetie pie was born last Wednesday!



My oldest son and his wife had a little boy...
I was in the car when I got word that it was
"real" labor pains and she was being admitted. 

I had picked my husband up from a 4 day
stay in the hospital... starting the day after Thanksgiving.

We had a 4 1/2 hour drive ahead of us...
and yes, the hubs was a trooper and opted to go too!



 We walked into the hospital just as Killian James was born.

I got to hold him for a nice long time over the next couple of days.

What a roller coaster of a holiday week!

I am feeling blessed to have everyone home now and doing well!

Oh yeah, the photo on top...
I managed to play in my sewing room  in between all the
other things plus
getting out
 and setting up
 Christmas decorations.

However, 
the tree remains outside...
until I can cut the bottom branches etc.


13 friends stopped by to chat:

Sue said...

Congratulations Sinta ! He is gorgeous !

I really love your quilt , those fabrics are to die for :-D

Leanne said...

Your quilt is beautiful and so is that precious bundle of joy.

Hildy said...

Congrats to your new grandson he is so cute:-)
Hope everything is okay with your hubby.
And I love your quilt it's so perfect!

Lesley said...

Gorgeous quilt and baby! Congrats!

Libby said...

Congratulation on the new baby............love the quilt too !

Rosemary B❤️ said...

congratulations Gramma!! Your son looks happy to have his precious creation.
Best wishes to the new parents.
Your Christmas quilt is beautiful. I adore the pattern

Jeanna said...

Congratulations to all of you. Happy to hear everyone is doing well.

It will be an extra special and happy holiday for you :)

Sherry said...

Congratulations on the sweet new little one. I love the fabric in your quilt and the quilt itself if beautiful.

Needled Mom said...

Aww....so much to be thankful for this year. He is adorable and the quilt is beautiful.

Cheryl said...

Congrats on the new little baby, he is so cute!

paront1222@comcast.net said...

First off, Killian James? GREAT name! Congratulations grandma!

Secondly, that quilt is awesome.....I think I need to make me one too!

Happy Holidays!!
Peggy in NJ

PS: Hope Hubby is healing and on the mend!

Raewyn said...

Congratulations! A gorgeous wee grandson and a lovely quilt!

Marie said...

Busy times indeed, but lots of wonderful happening. Good luck getting your tree inside - the smell that it fills the house with is always intoxicating and great reminder of why we put in the effort. Love that quilt - it's on my someday' list.