GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Friday, February 24, 2017

Happy Trails!






My Scrappy Project Planner
has some wonderful quilt patterns
in it!
I got to play along with the
Fat Quarter Shop today because
 they are having a Sew Along 
featuring the quilts in the Project Planner
Do you have one yet?





Making a quilt from the planner is a bonus
to the other features of the project planner!

Today FQS is featuring the Happy Trails Scrappy Quilt!
Here is mine:



It's made from completely from my stash...
mostly using Pam Kitty Morning fabrics!

I had so much fun seeing this come together...
I'm not sure I want to stop!
I am seriously considering going king-size!
(and that should be about the end of my PKM stash)!

(photo borrowed from Bee In My Bonnet blog)

This one is Lori Holt's quilt that
 is pictured in the Scrappy Project Planner.
Lori is the Queen Bee of cleverness!
I truly enjoy making up quilts from her patterns...

I just to decide which one is next!
Be sure you see the Happy Trails quilt 
over at Jolly Jabber and see the other Happy Trails quilts! 

Happy Trails to you!

10 friends stopped by to chat:

Podunk Pretties said...

Your version of this quilt is gorgeous! Don't tell Lori but I like yours better. It could be that I'm a pam kitty fabric lover.

Anonymous said...

do you have to buy the planner to get the pattern.....you did a beautiful job. just too beautiful.........Thanks for sharing......gloria g. seedyberries@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Your quilt top is gorgeous indeed. Love the Pam Kitty fabrics.
I read the Fat Quarter Shop's blog on the planner and it looks like a great tool/resource. A friend had previously purchased the planner and agreed
that it is helpful. The patterns included are great as well.

Hildy said...

I love your quilt with all the low volume fabrics it's so pretty! If you use your PMK stash you have an excuse to buy more;-)

Little Quiltsong said...

Your quilt is like a flower garden - so, so pretty!!

Melanie said...

I love your quilt! Perfect for all those low volume prints!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I am mad nuts about Pam Kitty fabric. I just love how you incorporated it with other lovelies in this beautifical quilt!

time4stitchn said...

What a beautiful quilt! Your combination of colors for your diagonal surprise me, but make the overall effect so neat.

Rosa said...

Your quilt is just stunning!

Anonymous said...

this is very pretty. very light and happy. thank you for all your inspiration! Debbie C.