GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Friday, March 3, 2017

It's Been a Quiet Week


I have been so quiet... 
time slipped away from me 
and

I forgot to post 
anything this week!



Last Saturday my DIL and her mom
hosted the 5th annual Tea Party!


The table looked so cute... 
and the food was absolutely 
fabulous!

I had to take a quick couple of photos before it really got
started... because once you add a dozen and a half women...
well, you know!
I think this year was the best one yet...
we really should do it more often!


I have been trying to resist...
but I finally caved and 
ordered this sweet fabric group: Vintage Daydream

I love the pinks and the yellows
(hmmm, I just realized that I seem to be on a 
pink/yellow combo color kick)
but, I don't know which pattern to use for these 
sweet fat quarters...
should I Swoon again??

Any thoughts out there???


I'm playing along with Amy at 
Amy's Creative Side...
she is hosting a month long photo of the day...
the first one was a selfie...



So, here I am!
Keep an eye out for other pictures
on my Instagram feed!

Have a good weekend!


1 friends stopped by to chat:

Hildy said...

Hi Sinta, it's great to see you! I hope you had a nice day with your faily and friends the table looks beautiful:-)
Don't know whcih pattern would be best for your pink and yellow fabrics (yellow is not a favorite of mine) but right now a lot of quilters release their new patterns I'm sure you could find something there.
Have a wonderful weekend!