GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Tablerunner Bliss Blog Hop


Hi!
I'm glad you are here!


It is the season 
for table runners...




and the amazing designer Sherri Falls
has just published a book jam packed full of 
wonderful table runner projects!

Not only will you find that every single one of them
is adorable... but your mind just might wonder a little
and you might just want to change 
up the table runner into a wall hanging...
or 
even
an entire
quilt!
The blocks are so cute!

I was asked to participate in the lovely little blog hop
and today is my day to share the table runner I made from 
the book!

Image result for table runner bliss book


In the book you can see that the pattern is in red and white... which is
great for several holiday decorating but

This is the Cheerful Tablerunner

Image result for table runner bliss book


I thought I would change mine this time...


into a bit of "easing into fall" color scheme!

and here is my Cheeerful Tablerunner!


I love the instructions in the book ... very clear and just easy to follow.





The blog hop started officially last week and continues through 
the month of October!





We are going to have a fun weeks ahead with 
Fat Quarter Shop

The blog hop will continue so keep watching!




Did I mention how fast and easy it was to whip up?
I went from cutting fabric to binding with no stress involved! 
I'm thinking Christmas gifts... how about you?

7 friends stopped by to chat:

Lori said...

your table runner is wonderful

Hildy said...

Cute table runner I love the blue you choose!

Needled Mom said...

It looks fabulous.

mumbird3 said...

Very cute!!!

Sherry said...

I love your table runner. It would be a great idea to use that pattern for Christmas gifts. I have to start thinking about that, I have a couple of birthday gifts this fall and this is a great option.

Anonymous said...

I really liked it in red, but your blues and golds are gorgeous, too. That's the sign of a good pattern! Thanks for sharing.

dream care said...


It’s very good blog! For sharing content and such nice information for me. I hope you will share some more content about. Please keep sharing!table runners