I'm glad you are here!
It is the season
for table runners...
and the amazing designer Sherri Falls
has just published a book jam packed full of
wonderful table runner projects!
Not only will you find that every single one of them
is adorable... but your mind just might wonder a little
and you might just want to change
up the table runner into a wall hanging...
The blocks are so cute!
I was asked to participate in the lovely little blog hop
and today is my day to share the table runner I made from
In the book you can see that the pattern is in red and white... which is
great for several holiday decorating but
This is the Cheerful Tablerunner
I thought I would change mine this time...
into a bit of "easing into fall" color scheme!
and here is my Cheeerful Tablerunner!
The blog hop started officially last week and continues through
the month of October!
We are going to have a fun weeks ahead with
Fat Quarter Shop
Fat Quarter Shop
and Sherri Falls.
The blog hop will continue so keep watching!
- Tuesday, 9/5 - Anorina (Samelia’s Mum) and Pam (Pam Kitty Morning)
- Pink Pincushion) and Tina (Emily Ann’s Kloset) - Sinta (
- Sew Fresh Quilts) and Connie (Freemotion by the River) – Lorna (
- Jedi Craft Girl) and Jennie (Porch Swing Quilts) – Amanda (
- Emily Ann’s Kloset) and Sherri (A Quilting Life) – Tina (
- Pink Pincushion) and Lisa (In the Boon Docks) – Sinta (
- Spun Sugar Quilts) and Susan (yardgrl60 on Instagram) – Vickie (
- Carried Away Quilting) and Lorna (Sew Fresh Quilts) – Taunja (
- Grey Dogwood Studio) and Melanie (A Bit of Scrap Stuff) – Greg (
- Happy Quilting) and Kim (Persimon Dreams) – Melisssa (
Did I mention how fast and easy it was to whip up?
I went from cutting fabric to binding with no stress involved!
I'm thinking Christmas gifts... how about you?