I had forgotten just how enjoyable it was to whip up a
table runner until I got my hands on this book by Sherri Falls...
and made my first runner from Tablerunner Bliss!
Most of the projects are made out of 6 or less blocks...
definitely a small time commitment and before you know it you
I hope you have been following the blog hop
and seeing the Tablerunner Tuesday posts!
Here is some eye candy from Jolly Jabber:
This is a fun one for this season!
Today I am sharing the Comfort and Joy Runner...
here is my version:
I started with this fun holiday collection by Basic Grey...
Here is a progress shot:
This has such an interesting design...
the interlocking blocks are really unique!
I'm glad I made this one!
This is the version in Sherri's book:
These are some of the table runner posts that you can go back and take another look at:
- Tuesday, 9/5 - Anorina (Samelia’s Mum) and Pam (Pam Kitty Morning)
- Tuesday, 9/12 - Sinta (Pink Pincushion)
- Tuesday, 9/19 – Lorna (Sew Fresh Quilts) and Connie (Freemotion by the River)
- Tuesday 9/26 – Amanda (Jedi Craft Girl) and Jennie (Clover & Violet)
- Tuesday 10/3 – Melanie (A Bit of Scrap Stuff) and Sherri (A Quilting Life)
Here we are today:
- – Sinta (Pink Pincushion) and Lisa (In the Boon Docks)
- – Vickie (Spun Sugar Quilts) and Susan (yardgrl60 on Instagram)
- – Taunja (Carried Away Quilting) and Lorna (Sew Fresh Quilts)
- – Greg (Grey Dogwood Studio) and Melanie (A Bit of Scrap Stuff)
- – Melisssa (Happy Quilting) and Kim (Persimon Dreams)
I should have taken a close up of the binding...
it's my favorite in the group!
Enjoy your day!