GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Thursday, March 29, 2018

I'm Thinking Cake!



I don't think I have shared this quilt yet.

I think I made it in January.

I just sent it to my LAQ  along with  
another quilt...



Both of these quilts were made using the 
tablet of specially marked papers
by Miss Rosie's Quilt Company
and 


this book by It's So Emma.

I really enjoyed making my quilt for the
 quilt along using those batik fabrics!

I'm kind of in a lull right now, deciding what 
to make next...
and I did purchase a couple of new Layer Cakes...
so I thought...
"perfect"!
There isn't a pattern in this book that I don't like...
I'm sure you have seen 
the sweetest quilt along by Fat Quarter Shop
where a dozen or more bloggers have shared their quilts...


Here are a few of my favorites!


This is one of the tablets you can choose from
to make these quilts...

You can see more of the quilts at Jolly Jabber
#cakemixquiltalong
You can find all the links at this post of mine.

If you click on the link above
you can find the fabulous blogs 
where you will see these quilts...


I couldn't even begin to put these in order of
favorites.



Do you love these as much as me?


Anyway, I was about to order another 
tablet or two and thought I would share
today's obsession with you!

Let me know if you have made one of these quilts from 
the Cake Mix Book or tell me which one you like, 
to help me decide!


Enjoy your day!



4 friends stopped by to chat:

Chookyblue...... said...

I have a cake mix I just need to get mixing..........these quilts are beautiful..........

sunny said...

I like them all! I've sewed up all the papers for my cake mix, but then it got shoved aside for awhile. HOpefully, it will resurface soon. It's going to take forever to cut it all out, so I'll try to do a couple each day for awhile. Stitch on!

Hildy said...

Didn't make a Cake Mix quilt yet (not a paper piecing fan) but the patterns look fun for sure.

robinnan said...

i LOVE THESE PARFAIT QUILTS! Especially the pink one with the Diamond Bars. Thank you for sharing!