GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, July 27, 2009

Introducing the Bride

I did fit in a little sewing time over the weekend. My poor unsuspecting coworker modeled the new purse I made. I also had to finish sewing the "curtains" for my bedroom... that sun finds its way in early! I also started the "spa bags" for Becky and Heidi. I will have to take photos tomorrow of those.
But here we have the big thrill of the weekend...

...dress shopping! The girls from the wedding party and us moms (bride & grooms side) all joined in the fun. It was fun, and also exhausting, sweet... joyful and brought tears to my eyes (just once though)! Did I mention that it is also so much to think about!
Decisions, decisions.
Isn't she beautiful?


6 friends stopped by to chat:

Shirley--Knot-y Embroidery Lady said...

Love the bag!

How sweet the bride to be is. You girls look like you had a great time. Yes, No or Maybe S0. She looks beautiful in them all. Very special of her to have you all along and be included in a very tender, exciting time.

Chookyblue...... said...

what ever she wears she will be beautiful.........I remember wedding shopping.........it was a special time.......enjoy........

Jilly's Space said...

Love the bag! and the bride is just lovely :o)

Stina Blomgren said...

Ohhh... just lovely!!! She is beautifull and the dress... :o))) WOW!!
Love your new bag.. have always loved that fabricline.. but was tooo late annd slow for purchasing it!! :o)

ranette said...

Ahhhh she is beautiful....and I like the bag too!

Sherri said...

How fun it must have been wedding shopping...what a cute bride!