GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Friday, December 10, 2010

Catching Up Part II

It's starting to look a little like Christmas.

 The stockings are hung... by the staircase with care?


My FQS BOM is getting a bit of attention too.
My Victory Garden is now waiting for borders.
 
and then I saw these.... ideas that I would like to do:
(is there a special type of A.D.D. for quilters?)
This adorable tree skirt is from I'm a Ginger Monkey.
and how about these? I love them.
From Holly Hill Fabrics in West Linn Oregon.
(note to self: must go there... next time up north)
 Do you think there is time to make a little forest of these?

Posted by Picasa

15 friends stopped by to chat:

Cheryl said...

Love the tree skirt with the pebble quilting!!!

Linda said...

Your house looks so pretty. I love all the pics. The little trees are too cute! You NEED to make those!

Darlene said...

Love all the eye-candy! The tree skirt is adorable and the forest is very cute. I think there's still time. :-)

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

oh! that tree skirt is awesome. not enough time to make one so pass it on by, Sinta. there is always next year. :) Your BOM blocks are looking great!

Sherri said...

Yes, it is starting to look like Christmas! Love all of your projects...a new 12 Days BOM should be arriving any day, too!

umbrellalady said...

Your place looks lovely - so warm and Christmasy - I can almost smell the simmered punch and hear the bells jingle!

Simone de Klerk said...

Some lovely projects you made and still want to make! The tree skirt is so pretty!

Dandelion Quilts said...

Oh that tree skirt is addictive. If you have a problem, then we all do. LOL.

Thelma said...

Sinta, your home is looking very festive, I just love how your stockings don't match, like they do in the catalogs and magazined I get this time of year. Who has matching stockings?

Congratulations on completing some FQS Mystery BOM blocks, they look great!

If anyone could squeeze out some time for another project in December, it would be you, you must have majored in time management. I think you could squeeze in piecing the tree skirt, but all those little circles in the quilting pattern would take a lifetime!

Michele said...

Great projects......I also have a long list and I wonder where I'll find the time....I add more to my list every day! Your decorations are lovely :)

Sharon said...

I love that tree skirt!!!!!! How pretty is that?
Your house looks great.
I need to get going on my FQS BOM. I havent made one block yet. Maybe for next year I'll be done.

PamKittyMorning said...

I love how your victory garden turned out. Mine is still in blocks. I should finish it!

John'aLee said...

Your post made me sad that I don't have all of my Christmas stuff. It is still in storage...and will be the first Christmas in a long time that I haven't been able to decorate. Boy howdy I would love to make that tree skirt. Absolutely adorable.
Your quilts are inspiring girlie!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh your quilt is so pretty - and those blocks are too cute! Yes, I call it QADD LOL - and I have it really bad! Loving the inspiration you share!

Stacy Lindblom said...

Do you know how to make the trees? They are so adorable and I've been dying to make some. I could probably figure it out myself but with time always flying by, it always helps to have ready made directions.