GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Tuff Job

but somebody has to do it!


Every year at my big girl job I hand make Christmas cards for our clients...
for all three of our offices. I just finished and mailed out this year's creations.
I found some wonderful paper by My Mind's Eye. A little of this and a little of that... add a bow,
and whala! 150 cards done.
Now, I ask you, how many of you would like to come to work with me???
Posted by Picasa

13 friends stopped by to chat:

Darlene said...

I'd be happy to come work with you just so I could cheer you on. :-)

They are delightful, Sinta.

Carol said...

Very cute cards, how fun that you get to make cards at work.

Thelma said...

The cards are beautiful, you did a wonderful job Sinta! I can't get my own Christmas cards done, how did you get 150 made and out the door! I hope the cards are cherished!

Linda said...

Beautiful cards!! You did an amazing job! Maybe you would like to send mine too! LOL!

Michele said...

Love the cards! Sounds like fun work to me!

Simone de Klerk said...

Lovely cards, Sinta! Yes, I would love to join you, to hopefully make it more fun making so many.

John'aLee said...

You crazy girl!! But oh so talented! I am impressed!

Carol said...

They are wonderful! Sure I'll come work with you!

Diane H said...

I'll come to work and help you - if I can be on your Christmas card list for such lovely cards!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Sign me up!! Lovely cards you made!

Sherri said...

Gorgeous cards...I can't even get my photo cards I picked up from Costco addressed, let alone mailed!

A Plain Path said...

I'm sure everyone will enjoy the cards. They are beautiful.

Dawn said...

Very cool job! ~ and they are beautiful :) Merry Christmas!