GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, March 28, 2011

Mosaic Monday, Plus



This weekend I decided to ignore the weather and start getting ready for Spring.
I found some of my Shabby Chic quilts and a few decorations for Easter...
now all I need is some sunshine!
If you click on the picture it will make the photo larger. Can you see the wonderful handpainted eggs in the plate with the white bunny? They were made especially for us by the hubs Aunt.

I also managed to get a little playtime in the sewing room...

I had this Moda bag... and I found a bunch of little Dresdens ( I wonder what I was doing with those).
Anyway, I added it to the front of the bag with a little Ric Rac and changed the button into a covered button.

I played with making my Ritzy Cracker blocks out of Pure too...
but then I decided to wait on putting the rows together, because I needed to get
crackin' on my Eventide quilt. Tomorrow there will be pictures of that project.
Check Thelma's blog Cupcake n Daisies for every one's updates on Eventide.

10 friends stopped by to chat:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I have to say I am getting alittle antsy for spring myself--wanna walk some--too cold and windy here yet--only in 3o's yet!!!!
Love the pictures of all your projects!!! keep going!!!
Hugs, di and miss gracie

Sherri said...

I can't see the first picture for some reason..but I love the dresdens on the bag!

Q said...

I can't see that first pic either, but I have heard about others having pic issues with blogger. I adore that bag, so yummy!

Vesuviusmama said...

What a great way to dress up that little bag!

ranette said...

Love the dresdens on the bag, but I can't see the first picture either.

Wendy said...

Somethings not showing with the first picture. I too was in the mood for spring and brought out my chicks and bunnies. Love the Dresden plate you made.

Anonymous said...

Love the dresdens!

Thelma said...

Those little Dresdens are made of Roman Holiday! I love that fabric but it is long gone, you best not be wasting them. It looks great on the bag.

Nanette Merrill said...

What a great idea for a bag. I really like that.

Dandelion Quilts said...

Oh I love your take on ritzy cracker and how cute is that bag. I am such a sucker for bags.