GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Friday, November 18, 2011

Got My Work Cut Out For Me

I mean that in a good way!

I'm thinking Blueberry Crumb Cake and Petite Fours will be a good match.
The pattern calls for one of those 4 1/2" bundles but I think my Layer Cake can adapt.
I wanted to use a basket pattern for the fabric group and my second choice was Bunny Hill..
you can see the pattern underneath the Fig Tree pattern. But I am liking the combo here. I think I will stay with that.
And another one that is on the list... especially after Carrie's post last week...
I am jazzed now about making my Beach Houses and even cut out fabric to make one of the pillows
like she made... using my Countdown to Christmas fabric.

Yes, I have big plans for the weekend...
and even though my little black featherweight is sick right now...
I have my backup plan ready to go....

The little white one is on standby!

So that's my plan... and I'm stickin' to it!
Me and this gal have a date in my sewing room!
It might just be our last chance before the holidays take over.

Posted by Picasa

14 friends stopped by to chat:

Michele said...

Enjoy your fun sewing weekend :-)

Stitched With Prayer said...

Wow, looks like your ready for action!!! Looks like a good plan to me too. Boy, I have to tell ya I'm just a tad jealous too. I don't even have one Featherweight, let alone a backup, LOL. I'm looking for one though...of course I have been for 3 years. *sigh* One of these days. Enjoy your weekend of sewing. I can't wait to see your projects after you get them finished. Be sure to share some pictures. Hugs...

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend plan to me! I recently quilted a similiar quilt to the one you have on the wall...so darned cute!!

Denise :) said...

Sounds like a fun weekend; and your little featherweight is quite darling! :)

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

I think Blueberry Petit Fours would be perfect!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Oh boy~ sounds like a lot fun for you!! :) So sorry your black machine is still sick, but what a little cutie you have for a back up!! Have a great weekend!!

Jenn said...

I love the coordinating decoration and quilt in the last photo, so cool.

Cheryl said...

Clever, a beach house version! Love it.

Darlene said...

You and your cute white machine are going to have so much fun - sew like the wind. :-)

Mary said...

Those fabrics are PERFECT for beach houses!!! I'm so glad you have a back-up machine. (My Bernina is still in the shop - waiting on a part.) Is that one of the new Featherweights? If it is, how do you like it?

Messy Karen said...

love blueberry crumb. and i have not seen that bunny hill pattern. more things to add to my list.

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Have a great weekend - looks like fun!

Stina Blomgren said...

Hope you have had a wonderful and creative weekend!! LOng to see!! :O)

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

My blog reading has been slacking. I'm playing catch-up today. you have been keeping busy!