GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, November 21, 2011

Mosaic Monday

Do you know what my favorite
part of the
Thanksgiving holiday is?



Well, family and friends are first... but pie is a close second!!!
So what are your plans for the holiday this week?
Posted by Picasa

6 friends stopped by to chat:

Stitched With Prayer said...

Well, our plans are to cook our traditional meal even though it will just be hubby, me and our youngest daughter. All the same, it just isn't Thanksgiving without the wonderful smells that fill the house, so cook we will. I'll send lots home with my daughter. Her oldest son won't be here though, for the first time in his life and that will be sad for us. He is in the Air Force, stationed at Andrews AFB in Maryland and is in some training and couldn't get leave yet. However, we will be giving thanks that he will be home for a short visit the second week of December, including being here for his 23rd birthday. So we will be having a nice Thanksgiving, Birthday, Christmas dinner all rolled into one before he has to return to Andrews, just before Christmas. Hugs... Oh, by the way, my favorite part of Thanksgiving after family of course, it the lemon pie, LOL.

Kris said...

Oh yes..PUMPKIN with whipped cream, and all of the other goodies too. Of course, must wear my PIE pants that day!!

Anonymous said...

I'm the cook. My son will be home from college for the evening (long enough to eat turkey). There will only be the four of us. I miss the days of being around our military family and having potlucks so I can have all the stuff that my family finds icky! Seriously...I love it all and I have the most finicky bunch.
Hope your Thanksgiving is filled with love and laughter. Many Blessings dear friend.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Where do you get all those lovely pictures? I always look forward to Mondays :)!! Lots of cooking, EATING and playing games with family - I got a new one called Quelf - can't wait to play with the family! And, I'm with you - I so heart the pie (and dressing)! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Nanette Merrill said...

My husband loves pie. So do some of my kids. I've never ever made a good pie crust so I took this class at my friend's house (she teaches cooking). And tomorrow 2 of my daughters and I are going to make pies. We will see!!!! I hope it turns out. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Mary said...

I'm in charge of pies (and mashed potatoes and gravy) so since that's your favorite - you're welcome to join us! There's always room for one more at the table.