GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, April 23, 2012

BOM Rehab... Were You There?


Here is my one little block.
I don't think I would have gotten it done without you guys that are in the Rehab with me!
I feel so good that I am on to block eight now... I will be all caught up before block 12 arrives!
Isn't that amazing???
See who else was in the Rehab.........

011

Look what we have here! This is from Polka Dots n Rick Rac
Yeah Cheryl!

P4210071.jpg

This BOM was submitted to the REHAB by
Darlene at Quilting Daze!


This Circle of Geese was made by Celine
as her BOM Rehab project this week.

Did you work on a Block of the Month last week?
Join us in the REHAB and show us what you made!

(I will have to add mr. linky latter... techno difficulties here)


14 friends stopped by to chat:

Messy Karen said...

i think i am making some progress. i really like that i am getting some done.

Vivian said...

With Sinta, rehabbers have the best kind of partnership---We're keeping her up to date and she keeps us on track!

Any week with one less thing to get done is a good one!

Carol said...

I wasn't able to get a block done this week. Next week for sure. Good for you being all caught up on your FQS Mystery BOM.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Great block! How old does a block need to be to join in? I need to work on my Bunny Hill Dresden plates~ would that count? Have a great week!!

Needled Mom said...

That block looks fabulous! Rehab is much better that I thought it would be.

Sherry said...

I added my link but somehow did not get the picture to work. Thaks for the encouragement to get there projects finished.

Cheryl said...

Great job on your BOM Sinta...Vivian said it very well "a partnership". Thanks heaps to you!!!!

Kris said...

Makes me want to get into my sewing room!!

Mary said...

Nice progress!

AYOS question - I know you won't tell us what the pattern is but can you let us know the yardages for the May quilt?

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

I am such a big rehabber. I haven't worked on mine yet. Sigh.

Darlene said...

It feels really great to be making so much progress on my BOM. Thank you so much for your encouragement.

Satu said...

This is so fun to share weekends with you! So wonderful blocks!! I concentrated on DM2011 blocks last weekend, I'll try to do atleast one more for the next Rehab. Have a lovely week!

Miss Jean said...

I have quite a few BOM's to work on but since I'm moving, I can't work on anything! Driving me nuts. I'm just quilting vicariously through my blog friends. When I get settled I have lots to catch up on!!

Michele said...

I wasn't there. It was just a crazy week, but it looks like everyone else did a wonderful job!!