GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mosaic... Thursday?

I have been missing these. 
Right now a place like this would be wonderful to visit.
But tomorrow...
I can start thinking about weekend projects. 
Gardening will probably not be one of them!

8 friends stopped by to chat:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Aww, I've been dreaming right along with you! I hope I can play in the dirt this weekend. ;-)

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Gorgeous mosaic!

Michele said...

I wonder what weekend projects you will be doing......

Cheryl said...

Great mosaic!!! Might there be a BOM in the works this weekend?!

Kris said...

Seems like gardening is on everyone's mind lately!!!

Mary said...

That's what I'd like my yard to look like. (And Fantasy Land was always my favorite place at Disneyland.) It's rained almost every day lately but over the weekend it's supposed to be in the 70's. That means I have to mow. Bummer.

Sherry said...

I did get the chance to do a little yard work. I was nice to clean up my back garden and put out or fountain and hammock. I have been working on a couple of blocks for BOM Rehab but my new granddaughter was born this morning so pictures and a post have not happened. Maybe I will get to it tonight. Love the pictures in your mosaic.

Weaveron Textile said...

Everything feels nice.