GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, September 23, 2013

A Trip to My LQS

The hubs is sick with the cold and cough, so I stayed home
and inside all weekend.
Which was okay because I had things that needed to get done.
I don't have pictures of anything I did though...
what I worked on over the weekend wasn't anything exciting to
look at really. I made 45 kits for the retreat and made a couple little sample
projects that we will be doing. I made up various  decorations
in preparation for the event also
It is coming along... and I think I am on schedule!

But since I haven't had a chance to get over to my LQS,
I thought I would drop in there today during my lunch hour.


Here are some sweet kits of Glamping made
up in Sherri's pattern from the book.

The new class schedule went out and I have
a few classes on it. Like this one below.

And they had some cute displays of holiday projects.




Cute Autumn projects too!




A child's quilt made from a pattern out
of the Fat Quarter Shop book.

I did have a nice surprise... I ran into a fellow quilter
at the grocery store and she said she had some blocks
that she scooped up on at a yard sale.
She didn't know what to do with them, but
thought that I might like them!
How fun is that?
They are all hand stitched.
I need some individual shots though, so they show up better.

Did you have a nice weekend?

Posted by Picasa

4 friends stopped by to chat:

Kris said...

Hi Sinta,
I honestly don't know how you do it all? AND working full time too! You are amazing. I know your retreat will be an amazing success. I wish I could be there too. Lots of great stuff at your LQS!
Hope hubby feels better soon.
Hugs,
Kris

Lesley said...

You have some wonderful pics here! The projects are all so beautiful! Would love to be at the retreat...your kits are so fun and fresh!

gailss said...

Your quilt shop is decorated so cute and must be fun to shop there. Those blocks from your friend will make a great project for you to put together....so many possibilities ....have fun with it.


PunkiePie (Jen) said...

That Twister Jack is on my list to make. Not for this year but maybe next year. One of my LQS has an Twister Easter Bunny. It was too cute. I should have bought the pattern.