GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, March 3, 2014

Everyone loves a winner!

I enjoyed each and every Schnibbles Quilt in the parade!
It was so fun to see all the different patterns that were picked!
And now it's time to pick a few winners...
(randomly chosen)


Karen at Moose Bay Muses from Sherri's parade
is the winner of 2 layer cakes from Carrie/Miss Rosie's Quilt Co.

From my parade, the winner of
2 layer cakes from Carrie is

Lynn!
Congratulation to you Lynn!


Also, Fat Quarter Shop  is offering a layer cake of 
Wishes by Sweetwater for a parade giveaway prize today!
The winner of the layer cake is:


Congratulations!!!


Sherri has a couple of  mini charm packs to give away...
and the winner is:


Carol! 
Congratulations!!!

I want to thank everyone for participating in AYOS...
you are a wonderful group of inspiring people...
you rock!!! 
(am I to old to say that)?

**** send me your addresses right away so
your goodies can be mailed out to you****

I hope you all will join us again next month!

8 friends stopped by to chat:

Mary Caldwell said...

Congratulations everyone!
Sinta, you're NEVER too old to rock~!

Dee said...

Congratulations everyone! What a lovely collection of quilts!

Jeanna said...

Congratulations to all the winners...those are some great gifts! I look forward to the parade every month.

One day...I'll get caught up on my backlog of projects and will participate.

Unknown said...

Congratulations All! :)

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Whoo-hoo--thanks so much! This was a fun parade--I loved all the inspiration.

Beausoleil Quilts said...

So exciting to win a prize. I love making the little quilts and then seeing the parade each month. Thanks so much to the generous sponsors.

Sherri said...

Ha Ha! No, you are not too old to say "you rock." Although my kids might tell me different!

Michele said...

Congrats to the winners! I just love that Lone Star quilt. I might just go look for the pattern right now.......