GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Friday, March 14, 2014

This and That


Last month I was lucky enough to join in with Fig Tree & Company 
on their Vintage Farmhouse B.O.M.
I think I even got the last spot open!
VintageFarmhouseBOM
This won't be the quilt we will be making... however, it
will be a sort of spin off of this idea.
Of course with the extra special FT&Co touch!
Instead of one block per month... this month
there were four different blocks to make
and in some cases you made more than one of that block.

I only got this far... and the next package is on it's way to me
so I think I will be finishing up the rest of the blocks so
I can stay on target.

Stackforvintagefarmhouse
(photo from fig tree and company)

This is the color palette we will be working with!
I am anxious to see this project evolve!
So a little bit of this 
and a little bit of that 
is my plan for the weekend... 
and of course working 
on my AYOS pattern for this month: Hook!

HookQuiltSM2

I am excited about this one too!
Have you seen the little tutorial on it over at Carrie's blog?
You might decide to join in once you take a look!

Have a great weekend!

6 friends stopped by to chat:

Karen said...

Looks like you are going to have a ball! Happy sewing.

Jeanna said...

A little of this and a little of that makes a great weekend. That is my plan as well. Cleaned my sewing space tonight so I am ready.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Unknown said...

Looks like fun.

Thimbleanna said...

Boy, that FT&co project looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait until you get to the pomagranate looking block!

Sue said...

What a FUN quilt ! I am also working on a couple of quilts

Messy Karen said...

oooh. so jealous. wish i was making the vintage farmhouse quilt. look forward to seeing your blocks as you make them.