GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, May 9, 2016

A Spooky Good Time!

Happy Monday!

It's Week #3!

SpookyDelights-SM



It's the final week of Spooky Delights Quilt Along from
Fat Quarter Shop!
Have you been having fun with this table runner pattern?

The pattern was designed by Bunny Hill
Have you seen the new fabric line by Anne?
Super cute Halloween theme!


I have had fun playing along!


Here are my bats flying at night!




I tried out "inverted color" option on my photo.
Which has me thinking...
I could make another table runner...
this time with a white pumpkin and
a raven instead of bats!

Check out the other blogs that are participating in
They all have fun little twists!

Kathryn of Kathryn Jones Quilts
Amanda of Jedi Craft Girl
Elizabeth of In the Boon Docks
Sinta of Pink Pin Cushion (you are here!)
 

2 friends stopped by to chat:

Needled Mom said...

Very cute.

Sue said...

Love it Sinta !!

Such a fun Halloween table runner to make.

I made one too and need to finish mine this week :-D