GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Friday, February 12, 2010

Flowers, The Language of Love

Here are some of pictures of quilts that
I took while I was at the Road to Calif. last month.
I don't think I have shown you these yet.

Mixed in are some of my flowers.












and a favorite quilt of mine.
and a favorite little story of mine...
I was in a wedding once when the Priest expressed the "recipe" for love & relationships.
He said: Patience....................... patience..............
patience.................
and this went on for about 5 minutes with short
and long pauses in between.
Which really allowed you feel the true meaning of the word!
I loved it!
I hope your weekend is filled with gifts of love and you get to spend time doing what you love!
Have a wonderful weekend!

12 friends stopped by to chat:

ohiostar5 said...

Beautiful flowers and beautiful quilts. Someday, I will get to "Road to California." We lived in Claremont, about 10 minutes away, but that was before they had started the quilt show. Always go into their shop in Montclair when I go back.BettyLou

Jayne Honnold said...

These sure were nice to look at! Here in Ohio we have about 10 inches of snow and more due in on Sunday. It seems like a long way to spring.

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Oh so lovely! How I wish I could quilt like that.

Lovely flowers, too!

Happy Valentine's Day, dear friend.

xoxo
Becky

Michelle said...

Those quilts are amazing! One day...I would love to make a flower quilt like the ones you have shown. Have a wonderful weekend!

Béa said...

Wonderful quilts, have a happy Valentine day !

Suburban Stitcher said...

Beautiful flowers...quilts and real :)

Unknown said...

I love the flowers, grape soemthing or other lol.
Oh the truth in that priest word. I think without patience I'd have been divorced a LONG time ago...like the day after the wedding lol.

Sharon said...

Thanks for sharing your flowers....just beautiful! It is a drab, dreary day here...so these were a welcome sight! Have a great weekend!

Jocelyn said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely. Thanks for sharing these sweet pictures.

Vesuviusmama said...

Great flowers, both real and quilted. And what a clever technique in the wedding ceremony!

Julie said...

Oh what beautiful quilts and alot of work I'm sure!

Patty said...

Oh those are beautiful quilts!