GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Thursday, September 23, 2010

What I Like And What I Don't Like

This is where we like to go to relax.


We took our family over to the house at the coast this summer.
To show our East Coast family the West Coast.

I had plans to go there next week with the hubs and was really looking forward to vegging out at the beach...
but it's just not going to happen.
*g*
So, let's just look at some pictures instead... and make new plans.
(Don't you just hate it when "life" happens like that)?

So, anyway, do you know what I do like?
Ruffles!
Love them!
I found this ruffled shower curtain on somebodys blog... I will try to remember and give her credit.
She got this from some Outfitter type store... who woulda thought!

Seems like I could whip one up.
and speaking of ruffles...
did you see the picture on the last post?
(sorry,
 it's just a sneak peak but...)

7 friends stopped by to chat:

John'aLee said...

Awwww...love the beach too. Sorry your plans fell through. That is one cute shower curtain!! I used to make ruffled curtains for a living!

Jocelyn said...

Yep Sinta, I know about those life detours. Great pictures :-)

Sherri said...

ohhh...sorry your plans didn't work out...that is the worst! I love the beach too but haven't been able to get there for a couple of years...hopefully soon, though!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Nice pictures. Makes me want to hit the beach. I love the sneak peek. I wonder what you are up to and for WHO??? When are we going to hear more about it?

Cindy said...

Yes, Life Happens. But it's not all bad - just "rearranges" itself at times...LOL

sunny said...

I would be very sad if my trip to the beach didn't work out. But yes, sometimes life gets in the way. I LOVE that ruffled shower curtain!!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Aww shucks! I hate it when plans fall through the cracks! But just keep focused on knowing that fun times will be had soon!!

That is an amazing shower curtain! LOVE it!!

xoxo
becky