GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, December 12, 2011

Mosaic Monday



This is just a random assortment of photos that I have saved and thought were
cute, fun, or inspiring and thought I would share them with you today. Especially since
this week we can find ourselves, ok, maybe I find myself,
being random or otherwise in a chaotic state of
mind!
The quilt was made by Kay at Studio Happenings. I have her blog listed on my sidebar.
I love that quilt. The pattern is in a book by Hyacinth Designs.
 I love the Christmas card of the family
all busy texting. Isn't that perfect?
The snowman heads are made with a donut hole
on top of a vintage milk bottle filled with milk.. . wouldn't that be sweet for Santa?
I did finish a quilt top over the weekend. I will have to share a photo of it tomorrow.
I also managed to get my last gifts in the mail to my Santa Swap partner!
Some things are getting checked off the list but more things are getting added quickly.

Posted by Picasa

5 friends stopped by to chat:

Kris said...

Hi Sinta! You have my blog button!! Yea. Do you have one yet?

Denise :) said...

Sinta, what fun your mosiac was today!! The only thing that would have made the Christmas card even better would have been having the "Merry Christmas" text in a bubble in a phone text font! Stay cool and enjoy these countdown days!!! :)

Sherri said...

Your mosaics are always so much fun to look at! I love the family texting on the Christmas card too!

Mary said...

Another lovely mosaic! I look forward to these because they're always wonderful. Do you have any information on the doll quilt in the lower right? I want to make it!

Corrie said...

Nice collection. Those snowman are darling! Christmas cards. I don't think that's happening this year. :(