GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Winter Solstice

Even though this week started with a very sad day, 
it ends on a happy note.
Today is not only winter solstice but it
happens to be my son's birthday...


oh wait... that's not him...

nope... that's not him either...
but
these two are them!


Happy 29th birthday to two very handsome men
 that make life special for me, my husband, their
other brothers
 and for everyone who have the good fortune to know them... 
and who are allowed to be in "their world"! 
Because it truly is "their world".
(yes, we get that Tauren and Todd)
xxoo

7 friends stopped by to chat:

marie said...

Two very handsome men (always your little boys), Happy Birthday.

Kris said...

I don't think I knew you had twins!!! Happy Birthday to your handsome boys!!!! What great Christmas gifts they were to you and your husband, 29 years ago!!!
Merry Christmas Sinta!!!!
xo Kris

Sonia Pereira said...

Does someone have a small crish on Adam Levine (also)? :-D

Happy birthday to your handsome sons and congratulations to the proud mamma!

Cindy said...

Oh my word - my heart was all a-flutter.....with those first two pics....ROFLOL....

Love ya girlfriend!!!

Mary said...

You have really good looking sons! I had no idea you had twins. I hope they had a wonderful birthday.

Merry Christmas!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Happy Birthday to your boys and Merry Christmas!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

LOL! At first I was thinking why does Sinta have Adam Levine on her blog? Spencer gets told all of the time that he looks like him. But then I scrolled down and saw your two HANDSOME boys! Wishing them both a wonderfully perfect birthday! They are blessed to have you as their momma!

Wishing you a VERY MERRY Christmas!

much love,
Becky