GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Friday, December 14, 2012

Oh What Fun

I got something fun in the mail...

from a sweet bloggy friend. and I just have to share it with you.
It's from Carol at
 Carol's Crafty Creations blog. She made this sweet little sewing tray



I just love it... in fact I loved it when I first saw it (or one just like it) on
her blog that she had made for her sister. I commented that I wished I 
was her sister!

This is so sweet isn't it? I can't wait to fill mine up with a little bit of this and that...
like mini charms, threads and ribbons! 
I just love it... thank you Carol!
Did I mention SHE made it!

15 friends stopped by to chat:

Maja said...

Oh, I wish she was my sister too!
Fantastic!
Lucky you!

Darlene said...

Very sweet gift. You'll enjoy using that beauty in your sewing room.

Sherri said...

I remember when she posted about it too! You will have south fun filling it up!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Wow lucky you!! Very sweet gift from a very sweet lady. Enjoy!

Wendy said...

Carol is very sweet, you'll enjoy filling your tray.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Lucky you! I got a little something from Carol as well. Just haven't posted yet. Need to do that.

Kris said...

Oh, wow!! What a great accessory for your quilting space!! I love little trays where everything is in view!! We need a picture when your's is full!! :-)

Carol said...

I'm so glad you like it Sinta. Have fun putting cute sewing stuff inside. It's perfect for the mini charm packs.

Ramona said...

Perfect fabric to line it with too. Have fun filling yours - of course you will have to fill it with new collections!!!

Library Gal Quilts said...

that is really a wonderful gift! The best kind too. Out of the blue!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful surprise! I can just picture it, next to my chair while I do hand work - no more rummaging through a box of thread for the right color or searching for my needle/pin cushion.

Kim Brackett said...

What a sweet and perfect gift for a quilter! How clever!

trish said...

Oh you lucky girl. :o)

Brandie said...

How neat! That's a wonderful friend and a wonderful gift!

Carol said...

Cute as cute can be!